Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RUGBY

A few pics from my first annual JV-Staff Rugby match.  Great fun!  Staff pulled out the victory despite our extreme lack of fitness :)

DSCN6684

Pre-game prayer.

jvstaff1

Geneva Rugby was represented on the pitch.  I figured wearing the shirt was the next best thing since I couldn’t make the alumni game this year.

jvstaff7

The JV boys played well.  They were simply out-matched (weight – not skill)

jvstaff2

A great tradition – happy to be a part of it.

jvstaff3

Got to fill in for a few minutes at flanker (best position ever).  Mostly played in the back line at second center (still fun!)

jvstaff4

I’m pretty sure I’m getting stiff-armed here.

jvstaff5

But here I won :)

jvstaff6

At Geneva, when we would play against men’s clubs, we’d call this “old man strength.”  Don’t mess.

(Photos 2-7 were all taken by Scott Myhre – visit the Myhre’s blog here)

2 comments:

  1. Nice competition! We can shine your sport event on this resource:
    http://mejorcasadeapuestasonline.com/casa-de-apuestas-888sport/ Please be proactive today and send us some new material!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...